This Open House is for soccer players interested in finding out more about the FORCE North Soccer Club teams.
Due to the rain on November 16, we will now be holding Open House on November 17th and 20th, 2017 at Bay Meadows Park in San Mateo.
The 2007, 2008 and 2009 age groups will be at Los Prados Park on Friday November 17th from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM. Boys will be at the North Baseball diamond area near 1837 Bahia St, San Mateo, CA 94403. The girls will be at the South Baseball Diamond Area near 3170 Casa De Campo, San Mateo, CA 94403.
The 2010, 2011 and 2012s will move to Monday November 20th from 4:00PM to 5:00PM and both genders will be at the South Baseball diamond area of Los Prados Park near 3170 Casa De Campo, San Mateo, CA 94403.
Please arrive 15 minutes early to allow time for check in.
There is no charge, but signups are required. If you are interested in the club but can’t make that date or don’t fall in that age group, please register anyway. Check the website http://forcenorth.com/tryouts for updates. Send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Registration is required. The Open House and tryouts are for those not currently playing with a local club team. If you are currently playing with a local Norcal club team, you must provide documentation that your club team (DOC) has given permission for you to attend tryouts with other teams.
FORCE North has teams for boys and girls born in 2012 – 2003 and additional opportunities for girls born in 2002, 2001 and 2000.
If you are not looking to join a club team but are interested in additional soccer and athletic training, check out our Pre-Academy training program for 3 to 9 yr old players, here.
We’re always looking for skilled and motivated players to join our club. If you missed the open house and do not currently play on a local club team, or are playing on a club team and have notified your club team of your intent to leave and received permission to pursue other clubs, please contact us to request a time to see the club in action or to arrange a tryout.
- Bay Meadows Park – Parking available on 28th Avenue. Be aware that the police are very active in the area and will ticket you if you are not parked legally.
- Hillsdale High School Football Field – For the shortest walk, park in the lot on Alameda de las Pulgas by W Hillsdale. Do not park in front of the houses on 31st avenue.
- Los Prados Park
NOTE: If you are attending the open house or arranged for a tryout, please arrive 30 minutes prior to your session to allow time for player check-in and warm up.
- Online Registration: All players must register online in advance of attending.
- Attendance: In order to be properly assessed by the coach, players must arrive before the scheduled start time, in proper attire, and have completed registration in advance.
- Attire: Players should be dressed to play in shin guards, appropriate cleats (no baseball cleats permitted), long socks, shorts and a t-shirt.
- Water and Jacket: Please also bring water and a jacket in your backpack.
- If you are unable to make it, please email the Coaching Director here.